thirty two. (1) For the purposes of section 31, employment is eligible employment if it is paid employment in Ontario or voluntary work in Ontario or a combination of both totalling a minimum of 30 hours a week.
(a) the entity is a registered charity within the meaning of the Tax Operate (Canada) and is in good standing with the Canada Revenue Agency; or
(b) brand new organization try an agency included because the a not-for-profit organization or similar entity lower than an act away from Canada or a province or area out-of Canada that is when you look at the a good condition according to the Operate.
Private hospitals Act
2. A local board within the meaning of subsection 1 (1) of the Civil Act, 2001 and a local board within the meaning of subsection 3 (1) of the Town of Toronto Act, 2006.
3. A district social service administration board within the meaning of subsection 1 (1) of the Area Social Qualities Management Forums Operate.
5 Massachusetts installment loans. A fundamental, additional or post-additional educational place, whether or not it obtains typical working grants out-of Canada otherwise a province or region out-of Canada.
6. A hospital within the meaning of the Public Hospitals Act or a private hospital within the meaning of the . , s. 32 (3); , s. 1.
(4) A registered charity foundation for the an entity revealed inside subsection (3) can be an eligible perhaps not-for-finances organization into the reason for which Regulation.
(5) In which a person is employed by otherwise does voluntary work for an entity discussed within the subsection (3) in addition to organization was a registered foundation that suits what’s needed regarding condition (2) (a), the individual’s a job or voluntary functions may be considered getting qualified work that have a qualified maybe not-for-finances organization if for example the Minister was came across the person’s a job otherwise voluntary performs is made up completely otherwise predominantly regarding applying otherwise generating this new charity circumstances of the organization.
(6) Into purposes of subsection (5), examples of applying otherwise generating charity factors is raising charity donations and you will administering charitable funds.
33. (1) Despite subsection 30 (1), an individual is not required to make payments toward the interest accruing under a student loan agreement or consolidated loan agreement until the first day of the month immediately after the 12-month period following the month in which the individual ceased to be a qualifying student, where the Minister determines that,
(b) the firm was already been or gotten by the private on twelve months the spot where the personal submits their unique application significantly less than this point or when you look at the a couple prior calendar decades;
(d) the person was operating no less than 31 period weekly in the business. , s. 33 (1); , s. 5.
(2) Getting entitled to a choice around subsection (1), just one have to fill in a complete form, due to the fact authorized by the Minister, towards provider through to the avoid of your half dozen-day months set out when you look at the subsection 29 (1). , s. 33 (2).
(3) The program should become a keen attestation, in an application authorized by the Minister, that’ll be completed of the applicant attesting he or she matches the prerequisites establish within the subsection (1). , s. 33 (3).
34. (1) The term for the repayment of a student loan is to be determined by the Minister in consultation with the borrower.
(2) New borrower was entitled to pay back most of the otherwise area of the education loan, without warning or incentive on the Minister, before the several months to have repayment given throughout the consolidated loan arrangement expires.